1. Teach standardization in all GFTEAM representatives.
2.Teach material divided by modules.
3.Develop activities lessons offering practical and theoretical knowledge of jiu-jitsu, detailing the content according to the student’s age and belt.
4.Implement playful activities applied to students up to the age of 13. Activities will be related to exercises, promoting pleasure and motivation to the students.
5.Belt examinations in group or individual.
JIU JITSU GOALS MAY BE SET AS :
- Create good citizens that comply with the society’s laws and regulations.
- Implement respect and discipline
- Develop good sportsmanship while having fun.
- Develop emotional control, self esteem and self confidence.
- Teach the moral and ethical values of the jiu-jitsu philosophy.
- Contribute to the development of the students personality.
GF TEAM has a system of the teaching for beginner until high level, Kids until adults.
Information contact us